Associate Manufacturing Job at Takeda
More than 30,000 Takeda employees working in more than 70 countries are committed to improving quality of life for patients, who remain at the center of everything we do. Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited is a global, research and development-driven organization working internally and with external partners to translate science into life-changing medicines. Takeda focuses on the core therapeutic areas of oncology, gastroenterology, neuroscience and providing vaccines that address the most important infectious diseases. Novel products, especially in oncology and gastroenterology, as well as our presence in emerging markets, fuel our growth.
Post : Associate Manufacturing
• To ensure the availability of approved raw materials before starting the batch.
• To Charge solid raw material as per BMR in the reactor either manually or with the help of charging device. Charging the solvents in the reactor either manually or with the help of the pump.
• To maintain good housekeeping, hygiene & safety on the shop floor and in Zone E Level 3 area.
• To monitor & control the manufacturing process on the shop floor as per the instructions given in BMR.
• To fill BMR, BPR, Equipment log book, & manufacturing related documents like Verification record for weighing balance, Equipment Calibration Chart, Cleaning records, Cartridge filter replacement record, Cleaning / replacement / destruction record of centrifuge bag / ANFD filter cloth.
• To report any process deviation to shift in charge.
• To assist shift in charge in Preparations for ISO/GMP audits, stock audits.
• To control or minimize Air/Water/Soil pollution while doing manufacturing activities.
• To assist in departmental activities related to the EHS management system (ISO 14001-2015 and ISO 45001-2018).
• Accountable for the safe operation of the facility, their own safety and safety of other co-workers
• Labeling of intermediates, final product and packing/repacking of final product.
• To communicate with other departments related to assigned work.
• To handover the charge to next shift person in a safe manner and on shop floor.
• To ensure that co-worker and housekeeping personnel are using proper PPEs.
Location : Mumbai, India
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Manufacturing
Job ID : R0021662
End Date : 30th August, 2020