Recruitment for Pharmacists (22 posts) in Zilla Parishad
Satara Zilla Parishad was established in May, 1962 under the guidance of Yashwantraoji Chavan. Swasaheb Parlekar was the first president of Satara Zilla Parishad. Today, 11 panchayat samiti and 1501 gram panchayats are working for rural areas. Women have been given power in the 73rd incident amendment, and Gram Sabha has been giving more rights to the Gram Panchayats. The Satara Zilla Parishad has always been ahead in any new scheme, campaign, campaign for the government.
Post : Pharmacist
Applications are invited for the following contract posts under Zilla Arogya Society, Zilla Parishad, Satara. In view of the increasing prevalence of Corona COVID 19 in the state, more officers and staff providing health services to deal with the outbreak-like situation have been asked to provide Corona COVID-19 at primary center level, rural hospital, sub-district and district hospital level.
No of posts : 22
Qualification : D.Pharm, B.Pharm
Age : upto 38 years for open category and 43 years for backward category and upto 65 year for retired employess.
Salary : Rs 17,000/- per months.
Terms and Conditions:
1. All the above posts are on contract basis and consolidated honorarium and their duration will be filled for COVID-19 communicable disease period
2) The honorarium mentioned before the post is a combined honorarium and no other allowances will be payable.
3) The applicant should be physically and mentally fit for the post and no criminal case should be filed against the applicant.
4) Candidates will not be able to complain that if the application is rejected as it is incomplete and partially filled, the entire responsibility will remain with the candidates.
5) Government / Semi-Government as well as experience working under National Health Mission will be considered in the selection process.
6) It will be mandatory to attach the registration certificate of the same council for the post, otherwise the candidate will be disqualified for interview.
7) All rights to suspend / cancel the recruitment process / make changes in the recruitment process. Reserved at the level of CEO. No one can make any claim about this.
8) Candidates in open category will have to pay Rs.150 / - and candidates in reserved category will have to pay Rs.100 / - online
9) Deadline for online application for this recruitment process is dt. 18/07/2020 will be the end and after that the scrutiny of application, written examination / interview process, publication of selection list, receipt of objections / objections and resolving them etc.