Quality Assurance Job at 1mg Technologies
1mg technologies private limited is to make healthcare understandable, accessible and affordable We want you to understand the medicines that you take and that you give your loved ones. Buying medicines may require you to try 5 medical stores which are miles apart. We want you to be able to do it with a click. Medicines can be expensive. We want you to know about medicines which have the same composition as prescribed by your doctor but can be considerably cheaper.
Post : Quality Assurance
• Process enhancement, Audit, Emergency Preparedness
• To identify gaps/help items, Internal audits to be carried for each entity, interacting with auditors during external, internal and customer inspections, and intimating seniors of the observations.
• To support the planning and implementation of all requirements of accreditation
• To carry out routine audits as per calendar
• To support and implement QI projects
• Development, Dissemination, Implementation
• Training and assessments
• Reviewing training records to check if on-the-job and induction training is taking place
• To support the development, implementation, periodic review, and improvement of defined indicators
• To have complete Awareness about Disaster Management Programme (DMP).
• To Comply with the service quality Process, environmental & occupational issues & policies of the respective area
• Preparing, approving, and monitoring the implementation of SOP
• Ensuring that planned/unplanned changes or deviations are documented, reviewed, and analysed, and recommending studies, tests, or validation activities to be performed.
• Responding to customer complaints, if required.
Candidate Profile :
• B.Pharm, M.Pharm
• Ability to effectively communicate scientific and medical information and data to a wide audience
• Ability to assimilate information quickly and effectively identify and present key messages
• Strong technical and problem solving skills
• Ability to work independently, under pressure, demonstrating initiative and flexibility through effective innovative leadership ability
• Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
Experience : 1 year+
Qualification : B.Pharm, M.Pharm
Location : Gurgaon
Industry Type : Pharma
Functional Area : Quality Assurance
Send your Resume at : email@example.com