Recruitment of Pharmacists (61 posts) at MCGM
Appointment of candidates for special comedic posts in 'Special COVID-19 Treatment Centers' as well as 'Patient Hospitals' on contract basis for a period of 3 months on temporary honorarium basis.
The Mumbai Metropolis has a glorious historic tradition of strong civic activism dedicated to the cause of a better life for all its citizens. Honorable Mayor of Mumbai is at the centre stage of all civic activities in Mumbai. Honorable Mayor of Mumbai has a distinction of being head of the largest local government in Asian government.
No of Posts: 61 posts
Salary: Pharmacist Rs. 30,000 / - (per month)
1. Candidate must have a Diploma in Pharmacy from the State Government's Board of Technical Education
a Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized University. (Graduation will be preferred).
2. Candidate should be registered with Maharashtra State Pharmacy Council.
Age Limit The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and more than 50 years on 01.07.2020.
Salary: Monthly gross honorarium for all posts is Rs. 30,000 / - (thirty thousand only) per month
1. Applications will be invited from the candidates holding the prescribed qualifications / terms / conditions as per the service admission rules of the posts within the prescribed period.
2. Candidates will be selected on the basis of the percentage of marks obtained in the final year degree / diploma examination.
3. if degree / diploma is passed in more than one attempt, 10 marks will be deducted for each attempt from the total marks obtained by the candidate in the final year examination.
4. Candidates who have passed the diploma or Degree examination in more than four attempts (in final year) will not be considered for selection.
5. Eligible candidates holding the same marks will be given preference on the basis of seniority as per the date of birth.
General Terms and Conditions
1. A common merit list will be prepared for each post as per merit from the eligible applications available through this advertisement. Candidates will then be recruited on contract basis at the respective ‘Special Covid Treatment Centers’ or at the hospital in phases as required.
2. Appointment letter will be issued for the above posts for the first period of 3 months or till the end of the outbreak of Corona virus (Covid 19). The appointment will be terminated automatically if the support is reduced or a decision is taken to close 'Special Covid Treatment Centers'. It should be clearly noted that 1 month notice will not be given for this.
3. The candidates will have to work in a honorarium basis.
4. Candidate should not have Diabetes / Hypertension / Heart Disease / Cancer or other diseases that can weaken the immune system.
5. Appointments will be made as per the requirements of the post. However, the appointed candidates will not be able to claim the job in the corporation. Candidates will not be able to make any claim regarding reappointment or inclusion in regular government service.
6. The number of posts given in advertisements is subject to change as required.
7. Applications should be in the prescribed form in handwriting, perfect in all respects. Applications which are not in the prescribed format and incomplete will not be considered.
8. Must have a passion to work with social commitment at the regional level as well as be able to work physically.
9. It is necessary to attach the registration certificate of the concerned council required for the relevant post.
10. Candidates should clearly mention their full name, address, mobile number, email ID, date of birth etc. in the application.
11. As the appointment is temporary on contract basis, the selection of candidates will be done according to the local conditions and needs. No inquiries should be made over the phone.
12. The applicant should be physically and mentally fit for the relevant post. Also, no criminal case has been filed against the applicat.
13. Pledge in prescribed form by the candidates selected on contract basis An affidavit will have to be filled.
14. Mumbai Municipal Corporation reserves the right to suspend recruitment at any stage during the recruitment process.
In person / e-mail appliction date: 13.07.2020 to 24.07.2020 (Except for holidays, the office should submit the application in person from 11.00 am to 4.30 pm) or firstname.lastname@example.org with all scanned copies of application documents / marks / certificates.
Applications received after 4.30 pm on 24.07.2020 will not be considered.
Application are submitted at: office of Khapr (M.A.S), 7th floor,
K. B. Bhabha Municipal General Hospital,
R. K. Patkar Marg, Bandra (W), Mumbai 400050.