Job Openings for Pharmacists (50 posts) in NMMC - Government Jobs
In order to prevent the spread of Corona virus(Covid-19) in the Navi Mumbai Municipal Corporation area, Eligible candidates for the post of Navi Mumbai Municipal Corporation are invited to apply for the service on a temporary basis on a monthly stipend basis on a contract basis through the Google Form link available online on the Navi Mumbai Municipal Corporation website (nmmc.gov.in)
Post : Pharmacist
No of Posts : 50
Qualification : B.Pharm, D.Pharm
Salary : Rs 30,000/- per month
Age limit : max age limit is 50 years
Terms and Conditions:
1. Candidates are required to submit their information accurately and carefully by following the Google form link provided on the Navi Mumbai Municipal Corporation website nmmc.gov.in. Candidates will be informed about the date and K of the interview as well as the token number by e-mail.
2. Age Limit: - The age of the candidate should not be more than 50 years on 30/06/2020.
3. The candidate should be a resident of Maharashtra.
4. This will be for 6 months of service for the above post or till the end of Corona (Covid-19), whichever comes first.
5. The selected candidate will be required to submit a declaration in the prescribed format to the Corporation before appearing for work.
6. Candidates are required to attend the live interview along with a passport size photograph along with the original documents of eligibility and experience and a set of photocopies of the required original documents. Eligible candidates will be interviewed after preliminary scrutiny of documents.
7. Candidates will be required to attach self attested copy of birth certificate or school leaving certificate or self attested copy of the certificate of passing the examination in schools with date of birth for proof of date of birth.
8. If the candidate is from backward class, then the caste should be clearly mentioned and in which category he is falling.
9. If the name of the candidate has been changed, the candidate should submit the marriage registration certificate or a copy of the Gazette for the name change. Candidates can also apply under Maiden Name.
10. Applications of candidates who do not hold the prescribed qualifications in the advertisement or applications which are wrongly filled, self-attested copy of the required certificate regarding age, educational qualification, marks etc. will be considered ineligible.
11. Candidates appearing for the interview will have to be present for the interview at their own cost.
12. Appointed candidates will have to perform all the duties related to Covid-19.
1. This advertisement is for preparation of draft quality list of eligible candidates. Therefore, as per the requirement i.e. as per the requirement of the Corporation, the candidates will be appointed on contract basis from the draft quality list.
2. Any applications submitted earlier will not be considered.
3. No application will be accepted by post / post.
4. Candidates should be present at the time of interview along with original final year marks and degree certificate along with all other required certificates and their self attested Xerox copies, along with their own passport size photograph.
5. Candidate should present original certificates of work experience along with their self attested Xerox copy.
6. Place of interview : Navi Mumbai Municipal Corporation Headquarters, Knowledge Center, 3rd Floor, Plot No. 1/2, Palm Beach Road, Sector-15A, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai, 400614
7. Direct interviews of candidates will be conducted on all working days (excluding public holidays) from July 20, 2020.
Eligible candidates will be interviewed from 11.30 am to 5.00 pm.