Job Opening at Unison Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd - for Quality Control apply now
Opening for Quality Control at Unison Pharmaceuticals
An opportunity for B.Sc. / M.Sc. / B. Pharm / M. Pharm qualified candidates to join our State-of-art Manufacturing Sites (OSD) for the position of Officer / Sr. Officer / Executive.
Quality Control (RM/PM Sampling)
B.Sc. / M.Sc. / B. Pharm/ M. Pharm with 1 to 5 years hands-on experience of Raw Material and Packing material in OSD Manufacturing.
· Sampling of Raw Material, Packing material, and analysis as per respective Standard operation procedure (SOP).
· Responsible for verification of Raw Material, Packing material against the GRN received from where house along with raw material/packing material Certificate of Analysis. Inform to QC head / Designee if any discrepancy observed.
· Sampling of water and analysis as per the specification.
· Responsible for proper cleaning of Raw material/Packing material sampling area.
· Ensure that all equipment's which are using during sampling are adequately clean as per respective SOP.
· Responsible for maintain the log records (RM/Packing sampling area),Ensure the maintenance of RLAF and other Equipment/Instruments (If any) within predefined frequency.
· Timely provide of incoming Raw material, Packing Materials, In process samples of Product, Cleaning validation, samples based on protocol, are conformed the relevant specification.
· Daily Monitoring the temperature & RH in laboratory, and monitoring the GLP complies, cleaning of Laboratory
· Before the start the analysis ensure the Specification, MOA, Testing Working sheet, and Instruments calibration, all the relevant documents are effective with current version and final approval form QA
· Follow the all the CGLP, GMP & EHS rolls and SOP, All the documents reported in properly manner format with complies form with follow GDP practices.
· Ensuring good relations and communications with all members of the team and responding politely and in a timely manner to internal and external customers.
· Working with all members of staff to maintain and develop the positive progressive culture within the laboratory.
For the position, candidates should also have sound knowledge cGMP documentation and must be familiar with cGMP requirements.
Interested candidates may also email their resume to email@example.com